The Cleveland is an IK10, IP65 rated Industrial luminaire suitable for surface and suspended installations.
This luminaire has a polycarbonate base, polycarbonate opal diffuser, grade 316 stainless steel clips, and includes an ENEC approved integrated flicker free driver NVC’s Cleveland is available in three single and twin sizes; 4Ft, 5Ft and 6Ft, and comes with a CCT of 4000K.
Emergency options are also available.
NVC’s Cleveland is an ideal choice for lighting a wide range of industrial applications such as garages, workshops, food preparation areas and car parks.
- For use in industrial, warehouse and food preparation areas. Resistant
to impact and many chemical agents, but for suitability in specific
environments please take specialist advice.
- Polycarbonate base and opal diffuser
- Stainless steel clips holding diffuser to base
- Suitable for surface, conduit or suspended installation. Surface
mounting and suspension clips provided.
- Single and twin rows of LEDs on metal core PCB on steel gear tray
- ENEC standard driver included. PF>0.9
- IP65 cable gland supplied
- Two sizes available (4’ and 5’) each with a choice of 1 or 2 rows of LEDs:
- 4’: 23W or 38W (1,250mm) or
- 5’: 36W or 57W (1,550mm)