The Cornell is a robust IP44 IK08 rated surface mount linear LED luminaire.
Strong steel body with polycarbonate diffuser & endcaps available in three length options of 620mm, 1240mm & 1540mm.
Choice of fixed output or DALI dimming versions using ENEC approved LED drivers.
Available with Micro-Wave sensor for extra cost savings.
The quick release endcap to allow easy removal of the diffuser, end & rear cable entry points, plus through wired push fit terminal blocks ensure quick & simple installation.
- Suitable for surface mounted application in domestic kitchens & hallways and in a wide range of commercial projects.
- Robust steel body and polycarbonate end caps, all white RAL9016
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser
- Keyhole fixing points on rear
- Cable entry points through rear and through end caps
- Easy to install
o Quick release endcaps for access to terminal blocks
o Loop-in/loop-out, piano-key terminals for 2.5mm2 conductors
- 5-pole through wired with 1.5mm2 cable on 40W & 50W variants, not on 20W.
- Colour selectable: Internal selector switch allows choice of 3000K or 4000K
- Supplied with driver, PF=/> .95UNLIMITED
- Wattages: Choice of 20W, 40W & 50W. For other wattages, please see CORNELL HE
- Sensor: Available with micro-wave sensor (MW) fitted behind diffuser
- Dimming: Dimming driver (DA) available. Provides DALI, switch-dim and corridor function.
- Bunker bracket: Available, use optional. For stand-off surface installations.