- 5-year warranty on all products, excluding nickel-cadmium batteries (NiCd).
- All warranties apply from the date of purchase.
- For a valid warranty case, the products must be suitable for the intended use and professionally installed in accordance with practice.
5 year WARRANTYAll products have a 5 year warranty. This excludes nickel-cadmium (NiCd) batteries on emergency lighting products.
- Incorrect products. If you have a warranty issue, please contact the retailer where you purchased the product.
- Repair or replace. We will repair, replace all products after approved case, as follows:
- Repair. When a repair is carried out, the warranty of the repaired product will be the remainder of the original warranty.
- New product. If a repair is not practical or cost-effective, we offer a new or equivalent product. If a product is replaced, the warranty will apply as for a new product with 5 years from the date of installation.
- Warranty start date. Our guarantees run from the date of purchase.
When evaluating a warranty case, we will consider the following conditions:
- Installation. The products must be installed, maintained and tested in accordance with our instructions, local electrical installation regulations and generally accepted good installation practice. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
- Ambient temperature. Unless otherwise stated in our instructions for use or on the product sheet, all our products are for installation in an ambient temperature not exceeding 25ºC. The minimum ambient temperature for emergency lighting products is 0ºC.
- Lumen depreciation. The L values (L80, L70 etc) we specify are average values. This means that if a fixture of an entire installation does not achieve its L-value at the end of the warranty period is not in itself a valid warranty claim.
- Labour costs in connection with removing and/or replacing products are not included.
- Costs such as rental of access equipment, associated with removing and/or replacing products are not included.
- Consequential losses and damages in connection with the closure of premises, loss of income, interruption of operations and compensation to personnel and contractors are not included.
- Nickel-cadmium batteries (NiCd). Not covered by warranty.
MAKE A WARRANTY CASE
If you have a warranty claim, contact the retailer where you purchased the product.
We will do everything we can to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.