Dallas is a stylish yet robust IK06 surface/suspended LED Luminaire.
Rated at IP20, the luminaire has LEDs mounted on a metal-core PCB and an aluminium body construction.
It also includes a piano key terminal block for loop in loop out connections and an ENEC approved, flicker-free driver.
NVC’s Dallas range is available with options for down lighting only or bi-directional up/down lighting with 30%-70% light distribution and comes in two sizes with four wattage variants; 4Ft (36W & 50W), 5Ft (42W & 60W) and CCT of 4000K.
As well as the standard and emergency M3 versions, there are options to have specialist emergency such as DALI addressable or automatic self-test, as well as DALI dimmable and corridor functionality.
The luminaire is ideal for lighting corridors, schools, colleges, and general, public sector applications.
- Suitable for surface mounted application in domestic kitchens &
hallways and in a wide range of commercial projects.
- Robust steel body and polycarbonate end caps, all white RAL9016
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser
- Keyhole fixing points on rear
- Cable entry points through rear and through end caps
- Easy to install
o Quick release endcaps for access to terminal blocks
o Loop-in/loop-out, piano-key terminals for 2.5mm2 conductors
- 5-pole through wired with 1.5mm2 cable on 40W & 50W variants, not on 20W.
- Colour selectable: Internal selector switch allows choice of 3000K or 4000K
- Supplied with driver, PF=/> .95
- Wattages: Choice of 20W, 40W & 50W. For other wattages, please see CORNELL HE
- Sensor: Available with micro-wave sensor (MW) fitted behind diffuser
- Dimming: Dimming driver (DA) available. Provides DALI, switch-dim and corridor function.
- Bunker bracket: Available, use optional. For stand-off surface installations.